|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Release Sept 18! When Women Connect: Stories of Extraordinary Friendships and Connections
** Release Date: September 18, 2018 **
Get a $5 discount through September 30, 2018 for your pre-ordered copy at $9.99 (U.S. shipping included).
When Women Connect: Stories of Extraordinary Friendships and Connections is a compilation of stories and messages for and about women.
Author and leadership strategist Dawn McCoy shares about networking strategies and essentials for women today. Whether it is in the workplace, community, women need the fundamentals to be successful networkers.
With the introduction by Tyora Moody and foreword written by Angelia White, in this compilation you will find:
Part 1 - Extraordinary Stories of Sisterhood
- Covenant Sisterhood - Arnita L. Fields
- The Unexpected Connection - Denise A. Kelley
- Friendship Discovered in Unlikely Places - Brenda Johnson and Michelle Spady
- Divine Mentoring - Yvette Wilson Bentley
- Influential Mentors - Renee Spivey
- Mentor to Manager - Madlyn Marshall
Part 2 - How To Make Meaningful Connections
- Navigating the Seasons of Friendships - Tyora Moody
- Creating the Tribe - Jeanette Hill
- Fundamental Techniques for Networking - Dawn McCoy
- Business Networking Advice for Introverts - Linda L. Hargrove
- Networking Options on Social Media - Audrey Tyler
You'll get one (1) book paper back - US mail only. For international rates, email email@example.com